Zuni Model Home
3 Bedroom Home
Living Area: 2,295.75 Sq.Ft. .
Terraces: 405.97 Sq.Ft.
The Zuni model home is a semi-traditional design 3 bedroom home. The living room, dining room, and kitchen are found on the first floor along with a master suite with en-suite bath. Behind the kitchen is a service/laundry room with in-built storage closets, folding counter, and over-under washer-dryer. There is a half-bath under the stairway leading to the second floor. On the second floor is a second master suite with en-suite bath and a smaller guestroom also with an en-suite bath. There is also an additional half bath for guests off of a small sitting area adjacent to the stairway. There is a waist-high wall which allows you to look down over the living room area. This equates to a double-height vaulted ceiling section above the living area. From the second floor the stairway leads through a weatherproof door to the Spanish tiled rooftop terrace. . The terrace can be equipped with a fire pit with seating, a Jacuzzi, and a grilling area.
- Concrete block walls
- Mexican travertine marble floors
- Granite countertop, bar, and moldings in kitchen; marble countertops on bathroom vanities according to design
- Alder and pinewood carpentry
- Mexican brand, rustic finish locks, accessories and handles
- Vanity cabinets and moldings in alderwood
- American Standard brand or similar bathroom furniture with Helvex brand or similar accessories in sinks, showers, tubs,and kitchen sinks where indicated according to design
- Mirrors with pine wood frames above the bathroom sinks
- Kitchen equipped with Mabe, Whirpool or similar brand refrigerator, stove with gas oven, microwave, sink, extractor hood and dishwasher
- Vinyl-clad aluminum frames and laminated glass in windows and sliding glass doors
- Terraces with anti-skid Mexican travertine marble floor
- Recessed floodlights in social areas
- Washer and dryer
- Air conditioning GE, Carrier or similar minisplit of various capacities according to space
ZUNI FLOOR PLANS
For more information regarding ownership at Copala, please contact us and one of our representatives will be in touch with you soon.
For general information regarding Quivira, firstname.lastname@example.org