Kore Model Home
3 Bedroom Home
Living Area: 2,449.632 Sq.Ft.
Terraces: 689.50 Sq.Ft.
The Kore model home is an inverted design home similar to the Kiva but with 3 bedrooms. Off of the main entrance is a sitting room and the two guest bedrooms each with en-suite baths. The laundry center is in a utility closet underneath the stairway leading to the second floor. On the second floor is the open design kitchen/dining/living area, the master bedroom with en-suite bath, a pantry closet, and a half-bath. The living/dining opens onto a terrace through multi-leaf sliding doors. A door through the kitchen leads to a smaller terrace with a spiral staircase leading to the first floor. Just past the half bath is a weatherproof door leading to the Spanish tiled roof-top terrace which can be equipped with a grill, Jacuzzi, and fire-pit with in-built bench seating.
- Concrete block walls
- Mexican travertine marble floors
- Granite countertop, bar, and moldings in kitchen; marble countertops on bathroom vanities according to design
- Alder and pinewood carpentry
- Mexican brand, rustic finish locks, accessories and handles
- Vanity cabinets and moldings in alderwood
- American Standard brand or similar bathroom furniture with Helvex brand or similar accessories in sinks, showers, tubs,and kitchen sinks where indicated according to design
- Mirrors with pine wood frames above the bathroom sinks
- Kitchen equipped with Mabe, Whirpool or similar brand refrigerator, stove with gas oven, microwave, sink, extractor hood and dishwasher
- Vinyl-clad aluminum frames and laminated glass in windows and sliding glass doors
- Terraces with anti-skid Mexican travertine marble floor
- Recessed floodlights in social areas
- Washer and dryer
- Air conditioning GE, Carrier or similar minisplit of various capacities according to space
KORE FLOOR PLANS
For more information regarding ownership at Copala, please contact us and one of our representatives will be in touch with you soon.
For general information regarding Quivira, email@example.com