Kiva Model Home
4 Bedroom Home
Living Area: 2,692.36 Sq.Ft.
Terraces: 533.80 Sq.Ft.
The Kiva model home is an inverted design 4 bedroom home. The master bedroom, kitchen, living room, and dining room are on the second floor. The secondary master and two guestrooms are on the first floor. The first floor master has an en-suite bath with dual sinks, while the guestrooms share a bath. The second floor master has a large en-suite bath with dual sinks. Behind the kitchen area is a half-bath and a laundry/service room with closet storage, folding counter, and over-under washer-dryer. There is terrace in front of the living dining area with a spiral staircase down to the first floor. The stairway from the first floor just off the kitchen continues up through a weatherproof door to the Spanish tiled rooftop terrace. The terrace can be equipped with a fire pit with seating, a Jacuzzi, and a grilling area.
- Concrete block walls
- Mexican travertine marble floors
- Granite countertop, bar, and moldings in kitchen; marble countertops on bathroom vanities according to design
- Alder and pinewood carpentry
- Mexican brand, rustic finish locks, accessories and handles
- Vanity cabinets and moldings in alderwood
- American Standard brand or similar bathroom furniture with Helvex brand or similar accessories in sinks, showers, tubs,and kitchen sinks where indicated according to design
- Mirrors with pine wood frames above the bathroom sinks
- Kitchen equipped with Mabe, Whirpool or similar brand refrigerator, stove with gas oven, microwave, sink, extractor hood and dishwasher
- Vinyl-clad aluminum frames and laminated glass in windows and sliding glass doors
- Terraces with anti-skid Mexican travertine marble floor
- Recessed floodlights in social areas
- Washer and dryer
- Air conditioning GE, Carrier or similar minisplit of various capacities according to space
KIVA FLOOR PLANS
For more information regarding ownership at Copala, please contact us and one of our representatives will be in touch with you soon.
For general information regarding Quivira, firstname.lastname@example.org