Aira Model Home
3 Bedroom Home
Living Area: 2,041.92 Sq.Ft.
Terraces: 919.11 Sq.Ft.
The Aira model home is a traditional 3 bedroom design home. The living room, dining room, and kitchen are all found on the first floor. Directly off of the entrance you will find a complete laundry and maid service room complete with in-built storage closets, folding counter, and over-under washer-dryer. On the opposite side of the entrance you will find the stairwell with return landing and a half bath hidden underneath. Upstairs you’ll find twin guest bedrooms with access to a shared bath with double sinks. Each guestroom has a full built-in closet. The master has a full en-suite bath including a soaking-tub/shower combo and double sinks. The master also enjoys a full walk-in closet. A sliding door off the master bedroom leads to a small private shaded terrace. There are also small Juliet balconies off of each guestroom. The dual car parking and golf cart parking pad are also equipped with shade structures. From the second floor the stairway continues through a weather-tight door to Spanish tiled roof-top terrace. The terrace can be equipped with a fire pit with seating, a Jacuzzi, and a grilling area.
- Concrete block walls
- Mexican travertine marble floors
- Granite countertop, bar, and moldings in kitchen; marble countertops on bathroom vanities according to design
- Alder and pinewood carpentry
- Mexican brand, rustic finish locks, accessories and handles
- Vanity cabinets and moldings in alderwood
- American Standard brand or similar bathroom furniture with Helvex brand or similar accessories in sinks, showers, tubs,and kitchen sinks where indicated according to design
- Mirrors with pine wood frames above the bathroom sinks
- Kitchen equipped with Mabe, Whirpool or similar brand refrigerator, stove with gas oven, microwave, sink, extractor hood and dishwasher
- Vinyl-clad aluminum frames and laminated glass in windows and sliding glass doors
- Terraces with anti-skid Mexican travertine marble floor
- Recessed floodlights in social areas
- Washer and dryer
- Air conditioning GE, Carrier or similar minisplit of various capacities according to space
AIRA FLOOR PLANS
For more information regarding ownership at Copala, please contact us and one of our representatives will be in touch with you soon.
For general information regarding Quivira, email@example.com